EMEA South Field Marketing Executive
Suresnes, France /
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend are looking for an EMEA South Marketing Field Executive to join our EMEA South Marketing Team. As a Field Marketing Executive, you'll own the delivery and execution of marketing activities across EMEA South, working collaboratively with the EMEA South Director, the wider marketing team and Sales Leadership.
The is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new marketing organisation formed to support the ongoing success and growth of Talend as we plan to scale the business .
- Focus on the organisation
- 85% focus on the French market, with 15% focus on the rest of EMEA South, mainly Italy and Spain
- Local programs: organise and execute data-driven marketing activities and programs to drive pipeline generation and awareness for the French, Italian and Spanish market on 90 day rolling calendar basis, including events, webinars, social posts, campaigns, admin
- SDR team members to establish a regular cadence of communication to share results and recommended follow-up actions : briefing, dedicated SFDC reports, follow up emails, stats
- Local VAR partners to develop joint marketing plans and campaigns
- Event Associates
You'll partner with;
- 4+ years of marketing experience, specifically with a background in B2B Field Marketing.
- Enterprise software, BI or SaaS experience a plus
- Native French speaker with fluency English is essential.
- Strong working grasp of Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management; previous sales experience would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with multiple stakeholders, particularly the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity, experience working in a matrix environment is a plus
- End-to-end hands-on approach to field marketing activities and programs
- Happy working with data to make decisions, and confident working with budgets.
Required Systems Experience
- Salesforce Experience is required
- Analytics tools experience (Tableau or similar tools)
- Marketing & sales automation experience is a plus (Marketo, Outreach)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.