EMEA South Marketing Campaigns Associate
Suresnes, France /
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Associate to join our EMEA South Marketing Team. This is very much a content and communications focussed role seeking someone with excellent written communication skills to support the localisation and execution of a devolved Group marketing strategy, ensuring the language, tone and style is fit for purpose across our main EMEA South region of France, followed by Spain and Italy.
- 70% focus on the French market with 30% focus on the rest of EMEA South, mainly Italy and Spain.
- Responsible for localization of emails and content for the region.
- Execution of the global integrated marketing campaign; including localization, tracking performance, Sales SDR enablement
- Collaborate on local programs contents: email sequences on Sales intelligence tool (Outreach), social card, asset personalization
- Execute changes in the local website
- Partner with SDR team on outbound campaigns
- 2+ years' marketing experience, ideally with a background in B2B Field Marketing
- Experience in Enterprise software, BI or SaaS is a plus
- Native French speaker, with fluency in English is essential; Italian or Spanish is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or equivalent experience
- Understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with multiple stakeholders, particularly the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity, experience working in a matrix environment is a plus
- Project management tool is required (Wrike or similar)
- Marketing & sales automation experience is a big plus (Marketo, Outreach)
- Analytics tools experience is a plus (Tableau, SFDC or similar tools)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.