Sales Development Representative - DACH
Bonn, Germany /
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Sales Development Representative
Location: Bonn, Germany
We are curently looking for a new Sales Development Representative.
This is a GREAT opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and is hungry for the opportunity to demonstrate how you can transfer your already gained sales experience into an ever changing technology company that is leader in its field – industry training will be provided all we are looking for is a proven sales track record.
Talend is rapidly growing across EMEA. At Talend the concept of sales development thrives on specialization. Sales Development Representatives find prospects and engage them efficiently before passing them on to Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – feeding pipeline and moving prospects from stage 1 to stage 2.
What we expect from you:
- Sales experience in any sector and a history of overachieving your KPIs – whatever those were. A sales orientated personality with solid relationship building skills and the absolute drive to excel.
A little about you:
- Advanced English and German speaking skills required
- You like being on the phone with people who approached us and with those who not yet have heard from us. You have good listening skills - making 60/70 calls per day to a mix of warm leads and cold contacts so if you can talk the talk this could be your ideal opportunity
- You are customer focused, able to show perseverance yet be respectful. You have a track record of success in a project-based B2B selling environment – again no matter what the industry.
- You like working in a dynamic and fast evolving environment with a strong focus on target achievement
- You are resilient & tenacious
- As we are growing and big data is very fast-paced we will need you to have the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand
- This is your chance to get a foot in the door of one of the most influential and exciting sectors in IT with fast growth and an extremely high impact to industries across the world.
What you can expect from us:
- At Talend you can have your own say, map your own career path and grow at your own pace – this is your chance to make a real impact
- We prefer the concept of working smart rather than working long hours and have a fairly flexible approach to the way that we work
- As well as all this, you’ll get the chance to work within great teams where hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, truly make a difference to the Talend journey with us and have the opportunity to pave your own career and shine, all whilst learning continuously and having fun!
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.