Strategic Channel Manager
Tokyo, Japan /
Sales / Business Development – Channels and Alliances /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Strategic Channel Manager
The Talend Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a single Strategic Japanese System Integrator to drive engagement, opportunity generation and sales of Talend solutions. The role is responsible for:
· Initiating and maintaining executive relationships with the partner
· Ensuring we have the right partner contracts in place
· Articulating and developing joint value propositions
· Creating campaigns to generate new opportunities
· Developing and executing a go-to-market plan
· Creating joint account plans to target specific accounts
· Coordination of partner enablement activities with the partner SE
· Assisting the partner to close joint deals
· Forecasting of partner revenue
Success in this role will result in:
· Strong executive and sales relationships with the focus partner
· Successful partner implementations of Talend products
· Achievement of pipeline generation and financial targets
10+ years of proven success record in partnering and driving sales
Proven track record meeting and exceeding pipeline generation and sales quotas
Team player with consistent success in cross-functional collaboration
Strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for partner initiatives
Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support, and Finance.
Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
Understanding of the data and application integration markets, current market trends and industry players.
Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast growing dynamic company.
Willing and able to travel
Bachelor’s degree and other significant relevant business experience
#LI - VK1
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.