Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
England, United Kingdom /
Marketing – Marketing Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Our Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will be an integral part of the Marketing Operations department and reports directly to the Global Director of Marketing Operations. This is a hands-on, solutions-oriented role that executes on priority initiatives ranging from MarTech implementations, expedite lead routing, operational enhancements of Marketo, along with other core Marketing/Sales development tools and data management optimization. The position will focus on strategic projects related to streamlining our systems and workflows which generate pipeline, which will be an integral part of our continued growth, while partnering cross-functionally on joint sales and marketing processes and initiatives.
- Help drive global implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation, sales and other teams for Talend's B2B products. Assess ROI and success criteria of demand generation tools ahead of renewals.
- Manage and maintain the data flows between Marketo and Salesforce (SFDC) – ensuring high data quality, enhanced lead routing, and help guide the end-to-end system data flow process to ensure alignment between marketing automation, CRM systems (Salesforce) and other platforms.
- Work with our Demand Generation and Sales team to execute strategies to support both lead and opportunity goals, actively seek and identify opportunities for improvement throughout the marketing and sales funnel.
- Define, document, and provide training on key marketing processes and tools.
- Help to implement and optimize campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness
- Assist in the continual development of data privacy compliance systems. Ensuring all workflows and tech stacks adhere to GDPR, CASL, CCPA etc, and adhere to necessary regulatory requirements.
- Develop and ensure standard policies and operating procedures are followed, including educating wider marketing org team on policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve marketing automation and lead management issues.
- 2 to 4 years of applicable Marketing Operations experience.
- Adept in creating, managing and upgrading Marketo operational workflows.
- Working knowledge of Lean Data advantageous but not required
- Proven ability in learning, testing and adopting new technologies. Along with assessing technology fit and implementation.
- Track record of driving projects independently and communicate consistently to key stakeholders.
- Experience with systems management of Data Privacy advantageous.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, particularly around data stamping, SFDC reporting and lead routing troubleshooting.
- B2B background essential.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong Excel skill set a bonus
- Ability to onboard and/or manage third-party software/agency vendors.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.