Sales Team Leader SMB DACH
Bonn, Germany /
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend wishes to appoint an experienced, passionate and results-driven Sales Team Leader to maximize Talend’s revenue potential by continually developing the company’s market exposure and presence in the Small Business and Mid-Market segments.
To sustain our impressive growth, we are looking for a leader who thrives on responsibility and lives for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of new business pipeline generation and end-to-end sales cycle management in the Enterprise Software industry, as well as an initial successful experience in leading a sales team.
- Responsible for an individual territory as well as a team of 2 to 4 Account Executives (primary quota carriers).
- Develop and motivate a high-performing sales team including hiring, coaching, performance management and career development. Support all team members to reach their full potential.
- Collaborate with the EMEA and Regional leadership teams to build a successful sales strategy.
- Build and drive execution of Territory and Prospecting plans, fully aligned with local functional teams (Marketing, Channel, Renewal, Sales Operations,….)
- Maximize revenue by critically assessing deal viability and participating directly in complex sales cycles.
- Accurately compile and communicate sales forecasts and progress against forecasts through a disciplined, rigorous approach to evaluating and tracking sales opportunities.
- Drive operational excellence within the team on sales processes, systems and tools (SalesForce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, …..).
- Stay knowledgeable about industry trends, your marketplace, competitor positioning, customer business challenges and competitively positioning Talend solutions.
- Meet individual and team targets
- Ideally 4 years sales experience in the Enterprise IT industry (solution sales), preferably in the SaaS software industry, with proven sales and new business development track records.
- A successful initial Sales Leadership experience. Strong people and business management skills.
- Ability to identify the most effective way to achieve intended results, to recognize performance challenges and to take immediate corrective action when needed.
- A positive can-do attitude and perseverance in the drive for results even when faced with setbacks.
- Willingly take on assignments which develop career enhancing skills and abilities.
- A track record in developing strong relationships and credibility with customer decision-makers whether in IT or the C-Suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about customer success and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work autonomously, self-starter and team player.
- Native German speaker, fluent in English.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.