Senior Data Product Manager
Greater New York City Area /
Product Managers – Product Managers /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- Identify market opportunities and collaboratively define a cross-functional product
- Develop and implement a new product strategy
- Engage with customers and work with product marketing to promote products
- Manage end-to-end product lifecycle, including requirements analysis
- Evaluate industry trends, competitors and standards, and how they apply to Talend's
overall product strategy
- Act as key public spokesperson and keep the press and analysts informed of product
strategy and progress
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience preferred
- 3+ years of enterprise software product management experience
- Extensive background of our market space and our ecosystem in the cloud
- Good understanding of the principles and usage of Machine Learning & AI
- Good domain knowledge of APIs
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Ability to interact with R&D with technical credibility
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills to interact with colleagues on cross-functional
topics, to “lead by influence” a roadmap in synergy with the other PMs
Ideal candidates have an extensive background on Data Management and/or Data
Governance; have been involved in concrete applications of ML or AI in prior projects or
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.