QA Owner Cloud Platform Services
Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Quality Assurance /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
We are looking for a QA Owner for our Cloud Platform Services team in Nantes (France) or Bonn (Germany).
Talend Platform is a project where we develop micro services eg. Identity & Access Management, Logging, Security, Metrics collection services etc. which can be consumed by all Talend applications and products. This project does not only provide the services but also the user interface related to the services. Additionally we develop runtime environment/server which can execute Talend Data pipelines eg. Data integration, BigData, Data preparation jobs.
- Establish a QA strategy to scale for rapid iterative developments.
- Establish QA metrics and dashboards to provide insights on our SDLC.
- Lead a small team of QA experts.
- Active participation in Scrum rituals, with an emphasis on iterative improvement and shared team goals.
- Implement performance, scalability and security compliance testing and provide benchmarks for them.
- Develop automated test cases which can be incorporated into the Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Promotion of best practice testing within the team using any other frameworks and tools.
- Engage with other teams in the organization to ensure functional quality, performance and scalability.
- You are an Agile practitioner with a strong background in software testing and cloud technology.
- You apply the most relevant skills, and seek to learn new ones, to complete highly complex tasks.
- You are enthused about testing methodologies, frameworks, libraries and tools.
- You provide testing guidance in the evolution of stories at all points within the SDLC.
- You learn fast and have a desire to share knowledge effectively.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience as an Automation QA Test Lead.
- Practical experience working with cloud providers like AWS, Azure etc.
- Practical experience of using agile development methodologies.
Methodologies & Technologies:
- Test case creation, execution and management of functional, automated and performance tests.
- Good knowledge of automation testing tools/frameworks like Selenium, JMeter etc.
- Browser compatibility testing.
- Test-driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD), GUI testing, micro-services testing.
- Knowledge of automated build / Continuous Integration platforms, e.g. Gradle and Jenkins.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.