Treasury Manager - (8 months Maternity cover)
Finance, Accounting, & Legal – Finance / FP&A
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
As part of FinOps team you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Management of the treasury team (1 treasury Analysist, 1 junior treasurer, 1 GL bank clerk)
- Ensure that the business maintains enough liquidity and supervise balancing transactions as well as intercompany payments
- Oversee monthly accounting close (bank reconciliation, …) and internal controls/SOX audits
- Control and approval of bank accounting transactions in Netsuite (payroll, tax, treasury transfers, taxes, etc)
- Prepare/import payments in web-banking portals (as a back-up)
- Supervise FX and investment transactions
- Supplier payments automation (Electronic File Transfer generated from ERP Netsuite)
- Request for proposal for the Treasury Management tool with the help of external consulting
- Cash pooling (EUR) implementation
- Ad-hoc projects
Skills and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, preferably in Treasury management
- Strong experience (+7 years) in Treasury in an international context
- Experienced in team management and project management
- Fluent in french and english
- Knowledge of ERP accouting tool (preferably Netsuite) and of a TMS is mandatory
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.