Payroll Specialist - France - FTC 6 Months
Suresnes, France /
Finance, Accounting, & Legal – Finance / FP&A /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
We're looking for someone with great communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude to provide some short term payroll expertise. You will have the independence to work on your own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the needs of the business.
You'll be highly organised and articulate, have strong communication skills, strive for excellence, be customer service-oriented, a major team-player and loves to have fun!
- Ensure the management and processing of the monthly payroll for our French Entity, including, benefits and taxes to our employees, in compliance with French legislation and Talend Policies.
- Provide back up for EMEA countries
- Run reports from the Workday HRIS system according to SOX and internal processes.
- Collate & Review all New Hires, Terminations and monthly input changes i.e. Commissions and Stock Activities respecting the SOX definition controls in place.
- Upload all data into the defined templates to the Payroll Vendor.
- Review all Output data for the monthly payroll and manage any further changes.
- Complete the checking for the Output reports from the Payroll Vendor in accordance to the SOX controls in place.
- Complete the Payroll monthly cycle within an ‘accurate and timely manner’ ensuring adherence to the Payroll and Compliance Calendar.
- Ensure the observance of the correct approval process and the processing of the payroll and SOX documents according to SOX requirements.
- Review payroll submissions for proper authorization and compliance with local Regulations.
- Ensure the completion/submission of both the Employee Salary and 3rd Party payments by the Payroll Vendor.
- Collaborate and work closely with the different Internal and External stakeholders of the business.
- Address employee questions on payroll matters, often by collaborating with colleagues in the Talend People Operations and Finance departments
- Collaborate with the Workday HRIS team to move payroll problem items to completion.
- Ensure the adoption of Risk and SOX Controls are in place with continuous process improvements.
- Process year-end activities.
- This individual must have great communication skills and a positive “can-do” attitude! This individual will have the independence to work on his or her own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the business.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized and articulate, has strong communication skills, strives for excellence, has a customer service-oriented mentality, is a major team-player and loves to have fun!
- Ensure a good understanding of GDPR and observe its responsibilities by safeguarding its rules for the betterment of Talend.
- Provide Support role to the EMEA Payroll Manager and any other Internal Payroll Teams with all ad-hoc duties.
- French payroll knowledge and technical experience (manual calculations) is essential
- Workday systems knowledge would be highly sought after.
- Knowledge of Mutuelle / Prevoyance policies - Health Policies
- Public company experience
- Experience processing Equity transactions (RSU Stock options, ESPP)
- Familiarity with SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) controls.
- IT Literate – proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent written English and French, communication & presentation skills
- Good general mathematics
- A great Team Player
- Works in a timely and efficient manner
- Thrives in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Aptitude for multi-tasking
- Effective personable communicator
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Analytical skills & Problem solver
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH TO BE CONSIDERED
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.