Suresnes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Documentation /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
The Documentation team is looking for a new Technical Writer to join the growing R&D center in Nantes or Suresnes.
The Technical Writer will be part of the Documentation team and will be responsible for liaising with developers and QA engineers in order to implement, design and enhance developer-facing documents, as well as working closely with other technical writers in the team (based in France and China) in order to deliver high-quality documentation in English.
- Design, organize and continuously improve documentation sets in English for application program interfaces (APIs) and developer products;
- Engage with engineers, product managers, technical SMEs and other technical writing team members to ensure the technical accuracy of the documentation;
- Advocate for users in everything you write;
- Contribute actively to maintaining and improving the team’s tooling, methodology and processes, and be a source of new ideas;
- Support content needs on various projects within the R&D organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of API reference and developer-facing documentation;
- Experience reading source code or writing code samples;
- Knowledge of lightweight authoring environments and associated documentation frameworks;
- Proven record of writing quality documentation in English;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, global environment both individually and as part of a team;
- College degree or equivalent;
- Fluency in French is desirable but not mandatory.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.