Customer Success Transformation Developer
Bonn, Germany /
Customer Success – Customer Success Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend Customer Success Team
As a Developer of CS Transformation, you are visionary, customer focused and outcome driven. This role is designed to drive transformational change in the Talend Customer Success organization. The role requires Talend Product expertise, vision for change, excellent organization skills, and a unique drive to enable advancement through Talend technologies. Primary project initiative involves creating tools that allow Talend customers to move their work in Talend on-premise products to Talend Cloud. As part of the Customer Success Transformation team you will be part of a team of distributed leaders and team members across Talend.
As part of this team you will:
- Build and maintain full-stack web applications and microservices
- Create and maintain technical scope documentation, work effort estimates, and
- development/deployment task breakdowns
- Build and maintain integrations to relevant 3rd party systems as needed: Web Service, Single Sign On (SSO) and/or API.
- Manage and adhere to stringent control standards and error avoidance methodologies including proper use of development and testing through SDLC, including unit testing, QA, UAT, and peer code reviews
- Engage with business and IT groups to align solution architecture with strategic business direction
- Translate requirements into technical solution diagrams, implementation roadmap, delivery approach and other artifacts
- Collaborate with cross functional project team members to understand and contribute to the technical requirements core platform and related systems.
We’re excited about you if you have
- 7+ years of broad experience with enterprise software engineering and application development; architecture and/or lead experience is preferred
- Expertise in areas of application development, cloud native development, data management space in general (data modelling, data warehouse, data lake, etc.) and in customer-facing roles
- Strong web and application design experience, hands-on knowledge of current and scripting languages, dynamic or active web content, site architecture, database management, and application performance and security optimization.
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams in remote locations (you are self-motivated)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams in remote locations
- Experience with Talend Data Integration and Big Data products. Talend Cloud experience
- Understanding of distributed computing paradigm and exposure to building highly scalable systems
- Strong verbal, presentation, written comprehension and communication skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.