Cloud Account Executive - Data Integration Leader
Mendota Heights, MN
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Ready for the next level in your enterprise software sales career? Interested in achievable OTE's, and the realistic ability to get promoted within?
We’re looking for an exceptional Corporate Sales professionals to join our team. This strategic sales role will be responsible for the first line conversation a customer typically has with Talend, with emphasis on our Data Integration toolset. Are you digitally savvy, socially connected, enjoy disruptive selling, highly motivated to be on the top of the rankings with a can-do attitude? Are you bold, innovative, tenacious, and not afraid to try new approaches? If this sounds like you then we should talk.
The Corporate Sales team works hand-in-hand with Marketing and Field Sales to deliver a world-class customer experience. As a driver of annual subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to close.
This experience will be a great platform for a sales professional to learn the open source/big data business model and grow in their career and take on progressive roles in our organization.
- Minimum 2+ Years Inside or Corporate Sales Experience, preferably selling Software solutions
- Sales 2.0 approach – Communications, Marketing Automation, Collaboration, Sales Intelligence
- Consistent record of overachievement of revenue plan
- Ability to maintain a high volume of activities including an average of 20+ calls per day
- Ability to manage 10+ opportunities at any given time, closing an average of at least 1 order per month
- Experience selling subscription services is a plus
- Experience with Big Data or interacting with open source community is a plus
- Strong communication skills – socially savvy
- Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internally
- Experience with data management/platform technologies a plus!
- Understanding of Salesforce.com a plus
- College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Why you should be interested in this role:
1) We're in the right space - we help are clients monetize their data. Data is the new currency.
2) Realistic opportunity to make 200k+
3) Low achievable quota with great accelerators.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.