QA Process Expert
Suresnes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Cloud Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is looking for a skilled and experienced QA Process Expert for SRE Team to join our growing team at our Nantes or Suresnes offices. In this role, you’ll be responsible for establishing a culture of continuous testing. By doing this, you will ensure that testing is an integral part of our development/delivery process. You’ll contribute to the development of QA-driven delivery culture at Talend:
“No one should be saying they are “done” with any work until all relevant automated tests have been written and are passing.” (Accelerate - Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble and Gene Kim, 2018)
The SRE team is a global team with majority of team members based at Nantes, and also in Suresnes, Bonn, Kiev, Beijing, Philadelphia and San Francisco. You’ll get to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing multinational and multicultural environment. You’ll be involved in the challenge to master the Quality culture at SRE team contributing to the growth of Talend Cloud global environment which runs business-critical, mission-critical payloads for demanding Talend customers.
- Owner of the QA process for Talend Cloud Site Reliability Engineering projects
- Designing and implementing test scenarios (integration, API (white box) / UX (black box), perf, capacity, load, stress, security, compliance) for Cloud infrastructure, Infrastructure-as-Code deliverables, services, backends…
- Define the quality metrics for SRE products and services (SLIs, SLOs..) and ensure to meet quality standards.
- Advocate the Quality-oriented development culture (test-driven development, QA as integral part of CI/CD, etc.).
- Lead the “Quality Assurance as a Product” initiative.
- Collaborate with SRE and Engineering teams on incident RCA / Post-mortem actions. Continuous test improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Practical experience in software development and software Quality Assurance for Continuous Delivery in a Cloud environment is mandatory.
- Practical experience in Cloud engineering (AWS, Azure is a plus) and microservices domain
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process in distributed teams environment
- Experience with load, performance, capacity and stress testing. Experience with security testing is a plus.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Ability of working in a distributed, multicultural teamwork environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both oral and in writing.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.