Strategic Account Executive
Seattle, Washington /
Sales / Business Development – Account Executives / Field Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a dynamic and ambitious salesperson to help us evangelize Talend and close pivotal cloud deals. We have an opening for an experienced sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with 10+ years of SaaS software sales focused on infrastructure software or related segments.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Talend, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. As a successful candidate, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and business value and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to rapidly land new accounts while cross-selling and up-selling into existing accounts. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment. This is a career defining opportunity.
· Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
· Close both net new accounts and expand existing accounts
· Efficiently identify and close fast initial lands while managing longer, complex expansion sale cycles
· Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
· Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
· Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
· Evangelize Talend's enterprise cloud data platform
· Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
· Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
· A minimum of 10+ years of closing sales experience in software.
· You have previously worked in a growth-focused software company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a entrepreneurial environment
· Prior success in big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
· Ability to simply articulate the business benefits of modern cloud technologies
· Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
· Success closing net new accounts while expanding existing accounts
· Must understand cloud data warehouses, Spark and big data
· Passion for cloud technologies
Why you should be interested in this role:
- We're in the space to be in for the next 10 years - we help our clients monetize their data.
- Low quota - aggressive accelerators
- Perfect sized company - we're not a struggling start-up, not a behemoth.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.