Senior Partner Solution Engineer
Tokyo, Japan /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Engineering /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Senior Partner Solutions Engineer
As part of our exceptional growth across, Talend is seeking driven, passionate & technically minded Senior Partner Solutions Engineers & Architect for an exciting Technical Sales role based out of our Sydney Office.
It is a great time to join Talend; Our leading edge innovative product suite has global reach supporting some of the world’s top companies. Our data management solutions are the most widely used in the world, with our portfolio of products now reaching well beyond our Data Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance roots.
As a successful candidate you will play a key role in working with Talend’s Channel team and engaging our partners from Partner Technology Evangelism, Pre-Sales Solution Design and Partner Success Management and convert them to Talend advocates. You will also work on opportunities with partners and Talend regional sales teams. You will be a hands-on, technically astute storyteller who thinks on your feet. You understand, analyse and then customise the right solution from Talend’s innovative product suite; All the while guiding the partner and forging a strong working relationship alongside the partner sales and technical teams.
What you will do:
· Working with Talend channel team to identify strategic go to market initiatives and owners within partner organizations, and driving Talend’s products and solutions to assist them with the go to market initiatives;
· Providing Talend Channel onboarding (messaging, positioning) and path to Education.
· Building and delivering presentations and demonstrations that clearly demonstrate Talend’s value proposition and differentiation at all levels within a partner organization;
· Guiding and assisting partners to bring joint solutions to market
· Engage and respond to RFI & RFP procurement processes
· This is a hands-on role and requires the Senior Partner Solution Architect to install and configure Talend’s products and offerings to meet the needs of the technical evaluation as defined and agreed with the partner.
· Collaboratively work with Talend’s sales and technical divisions to ensure the very best customer experience, product delivery and future retention as we build a network of advocates of the Talend platform
· Demonstrating success at working both independently and as a valued team player within the extended technical, sales and management teams.
What we would love to see from you:
· A passion in working with people and driving thought leadership through partners
· A strong background in pre-sales with a proven track record of success
· A background in technical or development with a passion for hands on technical problem solving
· A Passion for data and the latest innovations in the space
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
· Strong ability and experience with two or more of the following:
b. Data Quality (DQ)
c. Data Integration (ETL)
d. Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
e. Big Data (Hadoop distributions and key technologies, NoSQL etc)
· Tech knowledge should also include Java, SQL or RDBMS, XML & HTML
· Strong time management across multiple concurrent project
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.