Sr. Director, Global Field Enablement
United States /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Enablement /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Sr. Director, Global Field Enablement
Talend is growing quickly, and so are our global Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams! We are looking for a Sr. Director of Global Field Enablement that has experience building out Enablement organizations in fast-growing technology SaaS companies, supporting on-boarding and up-leveling of our sales, marketing, customer success and technical presales teams. The position requires a thorough understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle and customer lifecycle, plus an ability to use that knowledge to increase the field’s efficiency, effectiveness and productivity. You’ll own the team, strategy and execution for all go to market enablement programs.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
· Hire, motivate and manage a world-class enablement team that supports on-boarding and continuous education programs for Field based employees. The Global Enablement Director will be responsible for managing a team of Program Leads and Role Business Partners.
· Develop and execute against a holistic go to market enablement strategy that includes enablement on Talend’s systems and processes, our products, Sales & CS methodology, the buyer and customer journey, functional expertise for all CS & Sales positions, and more.
· Determine enablement priorities with Sales & Customer Success Leadership, Marketing, Product, and other stakeholders, and drive alignment across leadership on those priorities.
· Design and optimize programs like new hire onboarding, Sales Kickoff and certification programs to improve business performance.
· Partner with the Sales team as a mentor/coach to improve sales acumen. Work with first-line managers to assess sales reps and determine ongoing development needs. Partner with Product and Marketing to develop internal resources, enablement sessions and customer-facing materials for all product, content and service releases and ensure we have a sales & customer success go to market strategy for each release.
· Develop and communicate an ongoing enablement calendar, coordinating with other cross functional teams responsible for Corporate Training initiatives. Partner and coordinate content with Talend Professional Services and Partner Enablement functions.
· Create and deliver engaging content virtually and in-person at our global offices.
· Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training.
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to understand where we have growth opportunities that will drive business results. Measure the ROI of enablement programs on and impact on key business metrics.
We're Excited About You Because You Have
· Experience leading enablement managers and individual contributors that execute programs once designed and deployed in order to meet goals.
· 10+ years working in a Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Success Enablement role at a fast-growing SaaS company
· Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
· Past experience creating a Enablement Strategy for field based teams in the 200-500 person range
· A strong understanding of the different Sales, Marketing & CS roles and enablement needs in technology SaaS companies
· In-depth understanding of sales and technical delivery teams - value-based selling.
· Experience creating enablement content including presentations, decks, and videos
· Experience with facilitation and content delivery
· Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
· Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations skill
· Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. BS/BA required
· Ability to travel.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated and creative to design and optimize a forward-thinking program. This role is critical to our organization, driving the development of talent across our go to market teams.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.