Senior Field Marketing Manager - US West
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Are you ready to join the team that sets the bar for revolutionizing how business is done?
Talend is hiring a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented Field Marketing Senior Manager to help grow our business in the US, specifically focused on the Western US.
In this role you'll have a direct interaction and impact on the success of our Field Sales organization, driving marketing efforts to increase pipeline and penetration for the West region.
This is a great opportunity for a fast-paced, self-directed Marketer who thrives on planning and executing a creative mix of marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and contribute to pipeline for the selling teams.
What you will be working on
- Plan, organize and execute regional marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
- Work closely with Sales teams to develop a marketing plan and programs that support the goals of the regions, as well as the goals of the company
- Track program results, measure program success and reporting metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Analyze local market data for region(s) using an analytics tools to develop marketing strategies to solve business need
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with Sales, to share results and recommended follow-up actions
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
- Implementing a 90-day rolling calendar of activities for the region, including events, webinars, marketing campaigns
- Develop and direct email lead generation programs
- Implement process to develop pipeline using account-based marketing tools
- 6+ of marketing experience, specifically with a background in Field Marketing
- Live in a US Western region near a major city for ease of travel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management; previous sales experience would be a huge plus
- Enterprise software background is a plus
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.