Senior Security Architect
Engineering / R&D – Architecture
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Security Architect (m/f/d) to join our Architect team based in Suresnes. Part of the R&D Department, you will work closely with the Development team and the Cloud Operations team on all aspects of Software Development and SaaS Operations related security.
- Audit/research/identify flaws and remedy development mistakes;
- Coach on secure programing practices and related code reviews and document the software development lifecycle from a security standpoint;
- Escalation contact for production security incidents;
- Gain a thorough knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software;
- Leverage attack tools to test your work for software vulnerabilities.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities, and remediation;
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Security Architecture;
- Software development experience in Java; Linux system development and container management a strong plus
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Experience in Cloud / Network security, ideally also practical experience in this area with AWS;
- Awareness of privacy and confidentiality legislation;
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French a strong plus
What we offer you
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies (Hadoop, K8s, Terraform, AWS, GCP to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks and fruits
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.