Senior Sales Development Representative - Spanish speaking
Maidenhead, United Kingdom /
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and is hungry for the opportunity to demonstrate how you can transfer your current sales experience into an ever-changing technology company that is a leader in its field – comprehensive training will be provided, all we are looking for is a tenacious individual, with some experience targeting enterprise accounts, prospecting and following up on marketing leads.
This position will be based in our Maidenhead office and will be covering the Iberia Spanish & Portuguese speaking regions so we require someone who can communicate in at least one of these languages but ideally both.
Sales Development Representatives find prospects and engage them efficiently before passing them on to Senior Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – feeding pipeline and moving prospects from stage 1 to stage 2.
The SDR role is a great way to position yourself on a career growth path, with a real opportunity to progress within Talend through to future opportunities, through either Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success or Professional Services,
What we expect from you
- Affinity for Enterprise Software and knowledge of the IT Industry
- Excitement about outbound calling with a mix of cold and warm leads
- Work with designated strategic Account Managers to identify and prioritize key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on lead produced from regular Marketing campaigns.
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information
- Ability to communicate at a senior level up to C level
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Fluent in English good written and verbal English communication skills
- You will need to be very resilient and tenacious
- 1 -3 years minimum experience in sales or client success in a software/tech company is a plus
- Fluent Spanish and English speaking and writing
- Ideally an understanding of B2B software and ideally SAAS sales
- Experience in following up both cold and warm leads
- Have experience communicating with Senior Executives
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.