Event Marketing Manager
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
- Manage Talend’s global trade shows including negotiating sponsorships, opening PO’s, managing logistics, developing booth messaging and implementing effective design
- Complete all ESM order forms & tasks in timely manner
- Purchase and manage booth SWAG and raffle prizes
- Establish and manage relationship with Exhibit House
- Work with internal departments to ensure a consistent brand and message across the globe for Talend trade show sponsorships
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Event Plan in SharePoint for cross-team collaboration and goal setting
- Lead all aspects of trade show coordination (including, but not limited to, budget creation, contract negotiations, registration, housing, AV, communications, staffing and onsite management)
- Assist the global events team with Talend corporate events, including but not limited to Sales Kickoff, President’s Club and Talend’s User Conferences
- Deliver seamless customer event experiences across all events
- Ensure event strategies & themes align with overall company & marketing objectives, driving our pipeline
- Minimum 5+ years of proven, hands-on experience working trade shows
- Willingness to travel 40-60% of the time, including international (passport required)
- Certified Meeting Professional Accreditation is recommended
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong budgeting and planning background
- Proven record of working cross-functionally across a global environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with SharePoint, Allocadia, Concur and/or NetSuite is a plus
Proximity to a major US airport is highly preferred.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.