Senior Graphic Designer
Redwood City, CA
Marketing – Corporate Marketing and Social Media
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We are seeking a bright and motivated graphics designer to deliver digital
and print designs for web and printed collateral. This role requires a
candidate who truly embraces diversity, but values simplicity; Who is
creative and capable of sharing bright ideas, but also knows when and how
to focus on critical priorities and move the needle as a part of a much larger
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong or extensive
knowledge of graphics design, web standards and best practices, ADA
accessibility, brand integrity, and working with grids. You should have
experience coordinating with cross-functional teams to deliver and
implement integrated marketing campaigns consisting of both digital and
Stepping into this role should be considered a major opportunity to join a
stellar team of passionate individuals who value each other and are
extremely excited about the path ahead of us.
- Provide design and production support to marketing department for a range of projects around the full digital ecosystem including digital assets for web properties, various print collateral, presentations, and brand identity updates.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of global brand standards, championing the value of the brand, ensuring design solutions support global initiatives.
- Interface and brainstorm with Marketing team and other involved stakeholders of Talend in a strategic manner, to elevate the visual communication of information.
- Assist in creating and evolving concepts for all design and marketing materials.
- Excellent communicator of your ideas, designs and thinking.
- A self-starter who can collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers and developers.
- A degree or an equivalent certificate in Graphic Design, or Computer Science (Preferred)
- 4+ years in graphic design (Required)
- 3+ years in web design (Preferred)
- Experience working at Marketing Firm/Team (Preferred)
- Proficient in Sketch App for all website designs and style guides (Required)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign, etc. (Required)
- 2+ years of experience in HTML/CSS (Preferred)
- Resume with cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for Talend
- Online portfolio with examples of your work
Candidates in/near Redwood City are preferred, but may consider US-Remote for the right candidate.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.