Sales Trainer and Instructional Designer - REMOTE
Greater New York City Area /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Enablement /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Remote applicants in North America considered
Sales Enablement at Talend is defined by people driving professional sales excellence, through relevant experience, work-related skills, knowledge, and processes. Enablement extends the idea of personal development (and thereby organizational development) to the following: leadership, beliefs, values, emotional intelligence, ethics, and integrity.
This position will challenge you to:
• Execute the strategy developed by Sales Enablement for NORAM (North American) Sales Onboarding activities
• Deliver in-person Sales Onboarding workshops in the NORAM region focused on a simulated sales cycle
• Help to drive sales enablement to ensure we release new employees into the field in a way that ensures their rapid time-to-revenue and long-term effectiveness
• Continuously refine and improve the Sales Onboarding process
• Communicate regular progress , metrics and status updates to key stakeholders
• Manage resources and cross-functional project teams accordingly
• Help to ensure programs are delivered on-time and at the highest levels of quality
The things you’ll need…
• Experience delivering Sales Enablement
• Knowledge of Talend’s, market, competitors, and ecosystem
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
• Demonstrate your ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results.
• Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail and flawless execution are critical
• Excellent proficiency in Training Design using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and scheduling applications
• Experience supporting a regional organization
• Relevant sales and basic technical experience
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
• Bachelors required
• Travel: up to 25%
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.