Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – User Experience /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
We are Talend, a worldwide leading data integration and data governance company. With our apps you can share clean, complete and uncompromised data: healthy data people can trust.
We're looking for a UX Researcher to join our design & research team in our Nantes R&D center.
Talend forges the tools necessary for data professionals to transform and move data from one place to another, while democratizing data access across the enterprise.
Our research covers the expanding user space of those who transform the data (engineers and scientists) to those who consume it (analysts).
As the third member of the UX Research team, you will help lay the foundations of UX Research in a stimulating environment. You will be welcome to work from our offices in Nantes or in Paris. Or to work remotely from your home office in France, Germany or the UK.
- Identify, design and lead foundational and evaluative research in highly technical user spaces
- Support designers and product managers in running small-scale research studies
- Craft and deliver reports and verbal presentations that will ground our design decisions in behavioral insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members in delivering the best user experience possible
- Actively contribute to our research infrastructure (2-room usability lab, recruitment panel and other tools)
- Advocate for the user across the organization
Skills and experiences:
- Degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, psychology, social sciences, or equivalent working experience
- Experience in planning, executing, and reporting research studies (usability testing, surveys, interviews) to inform product strategy and design
- Fluency in English to interact with our international user base
- Exposure to enterprise software and B2B contexts is a plus
- Fluency in French is a plus.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. We appreciate your interest in Talend.