Senior Corporate Sales Representative - Cloud Data Integration Leader
Redwood City, CA
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend Data Fabric brings together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. It simplifies all aspects of working with data for analysis and use, driving critical business outcomes.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Ready for the next level in your enterprise software sales career? Interested in achievable OTE's, and the realistic ability to get promoted within?
Talend is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data and application integration space. We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
We enable data driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. Our architecture and technology uniquely position us to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
We’re looking for an exceptional Corporate Sales professionals to join our team. This strategic sales role will be responsible for the first line conversation a customer typically has with Talend, with emphasis on our Data Integration toolset. Are you digitally savvy, socially connected, enjoy disruptive selling, highly motivated to be on the top of the rankings with a can-do attitude? Are you bold, innovative, tenacious, and not afraid to try new approaches? If this sounds like you then we should talk.
The Corporate Sales team works hand-in-hand with Marketing and Field Sales to deliver a world-class customer experience. As a driver of annual subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to close.
This experience will be a great platform for a sales professional to learn the open source/big data business model and grow in their career and take on progressive roles in our organization.
• Experience in Inside or Corporate Sales Experience, preferably selling Software solutions
• Sales 2.0 approach – Communications, Marketing Automation, Collaboration, Sales Intelligence
• Consistent record of overachievement of revenue plan
• Ability to maintain a high volume of activities including an average of 20+ calls per day
• Ability to manage 10+ opportunities at any given time, closing an average of at least 1 order per month
• Experience selling subscription services is a plus
• Experience with Big Data or interacting with open source community is a plus
• Strong communication skills – socially savvy
• Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internally
• Experience with data management/platform technologies a plus!
• Understanding of Salesforce.com a plus
• College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
Talend is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.