Global Marketing Campaigns Manager
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
The Demand Generation team is playing a crucial role in helping to build out Talend’s demand generation engine for anticipated growth and scale in 2020 and beyond. Rethinking and implementations of systems, tool and marketing models is already underway across corporate and regional teams. The Global Campaigns team will support the organization to
· Evolve current Integrated Campaigns approach from one-off campaigns to developing and running journey-based always-on campaigns, capturing our ideal audiences across all relevant online and offline channels.
· Transition from selling point products to solutions selling
· Develop and document new marketing processes—everything from internal marketing team collaboration models and communication, to standardized BOM lists and campaign creative extension requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end build of demand marketing programs by collaborating with creative teams and Product Marketing to develop all content, promotional materials and packaging up with execution guidance for digital and geo deployment
- Owner of campaign templates, requirements, content refresh cadence
- Team with regions and digital team to propose, monitor and document A/B testing for continuous improvement and benchmarking
- Develop and manage workback schedules across all campaign dev workstreams and communicate status on the functional weekly team synch meetings
- Standardize on campaign playbook template and enablement cadence for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs); Educate and brief teams ongoing on upcoming programs, new content, follow-up paths (Field Marketing ManagersàSDRs)
- Point of coordination for DemandGen component of product launches
- Lead for the partner marketing team on collaboration of campaign material for channel
- Help define both the resources and budget needed to support global programs on a quarterly basis
- Manage any outside vendor creative, content projects
- Work with regional teams and investigate Tableau dashboards to check that in-market programs are being followed up by sales to ‘close the loop’ on lead generation.
- Help prepare for Quarterly Business Reviews and regular interlocks with digital and corporate marketing team all-hands meetings
- Data-driven marketer with 5+ years of experience managing large-scale enterprise digital campaign development across functional teams
- Understands the needs and trends of the buyers and delivers messaging, audience strategies and content that can be used to uncover new pipeline opportunities, drive larger solutions sales.
- Proven track record for delivering campaign materials globally on time and within budget
- Strong project management and performance measurement skills
- Exceptional knowledge of digital nurture best practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with program requestors across sales, PMK and field marketing.
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau analyzing and reporting on program results
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excel, PowerPoint skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.