Senior Principal Business Process Analyst
Redwood City, California /
Information Technology, Security, and Business Transformation – Business Transformation /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
As Senior Principal Business Process Analyst, you are required to be a strategic thinker with an ability to navigate a complex set of business conditions across a diverse organizational landscape. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional with focus on organization-wide areas of impact. You will be responsible for reshaping and realigning processes and corresponding systems to scale to meet the demands of a fast-growing cloud business. As Senior Principal Business Process Analyst, you will help develop a repeatable transformation model and then leverage it to lead internal virtual project teams through the assessment of situations, analysis of options for improvement, and the execution for resolution.
The ideal candidate will hold themselves and the organization accountable to effectively and efficiently completing transformation initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a shared-services type of setting, be adept at managing successful relationships with key business stakeholders and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional communication, fact-based reasoning and process development skills are imperative.
Roles & Responsibilities....
- Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives
- Manages data collection and provides analysis on root cause to provide corrective action that can be implemented cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with the Executive team to set priorities tied to annual and quarterly goals
- Implement a standard model for transformation prioritization, alignment, and execution
- Oversee transformation projects, virtual teams, schedule, risks and dependencies
- Define project success criteria and manage goals, objectives and expectations of the project across functional teams
- Lead all business analysis and process development activity
- Document situation analyses and as-is/to-be process flows
- Record the outcomes and actions of meetings, including risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and distributes to team and stakeholders
- Report project status and resource capability to management team through progress reports and presentations
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendations reports to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
We would be excited about you if you have....
- 10-15+ years’ in process optimization
- Solid ability to problem-solve and think strategically
- Ability to conduct research and shape the problem space in ambiguous settings
- Collaborative approach to work with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams in remote locations
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization
- Experience in customer engagements
- Confident personality and strong interpersonal skills with track record for influencing outside span of control
- Background with middleware products, such as big data, data integration, cloud and application integration technologies.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to deal with ambiguity is a must
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to motivate people
Although the position says Redwood City, CA, we would be willing to consider anyone in the United States.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.