Senior Account Executive Mid-Market - Remote
Miami, Florida /
Sales / Business Development – Account Executives Mid-Market / Small Business /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7,250 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Ready for the next level in your enterprise software sales career? Interested in achievable OTE's, and the realistic ability to get promoted within?
Talend is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data, and application integration space. We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
We are looking for an exceptional Mid-Market Account Executive to join our team. This strategic sales role will be responsible for end-to-end sales cycle with prospects and customers, with emphasis on selling our vision of Data Fabric platform. Are you digitally savvy, socially connected, enjoy disruptive selling, initiative-taking to be on the top of the rankings with a can-do attitude? Are you bold, innovative, tenacious, and not afraid to try innovative approaches? If this sounds like you then we should talk.
As a driver of annual subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and managing the sales process from lead to close for sales revenue in the $100M-500M range.
- At least couple of years of experience of selling to Small and Medium Business organizations, preferably selling Software-as-a-Service solutions
- 5+ years of overall sales experience with prior experience building your own pipeline
- Sales 2.0 approach – Communications, Marketing Automation, Collaboration, Sales Intelligence
- Consistent record of overachievement of revenue plan
- Ability to connect and collaborate with cross-functional group like SDRs, Solutions Engineers, Marketing, etc.
- Ability to coach and work closely with outbound SDR group, but also generate own pipeline
- Ability to build, manage, and close complex deals but as well some transaction sales
- Experience with Big Data or interacting with open-source community is a plus
- Effective communication skills – socially savvy
- Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internally
- Prior experience in pure prospecting roles (like SDR/BDR/BDC) will be a plus
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- 7,250+ global customers rely on Talend for their data health
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 7th year in a row)
- Named a Leader for Data Quality Solutions by Gartner (for the 5th year in a row)
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric (for the 2nd time in a row)
- Top 100 best Leadership teams, compensation and benefits 2022 by Comparably.com
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in Talend.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Talend SAS and its affiliates ("Talend") have an internal recruiting, or talent acquisition, department (“TA”). Talend may supplement this internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters ("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Talend employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, Talend will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Talend, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Talend mailing address, fax machine, email address or any other means, directly to Talend employees, or to Talend's resume database will be considered Talend property and therefore will NOT be liable for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Talend or his or her designee. No other Talend employee is authorized to bind Talend to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. Talend hereby specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a Talend officer.