Partner Marketing Manager
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Develop and deliver both “to partner” and “through partner” marketing programs to support the growth objectives of activating and scale partner led demand generation with our partner community across EMEA and in collaboration with our Global partner team
Key responsibilities include:
- You will own the “to partner” marketing program plan with responsibility for building the program strategy to activate our EMEA partner community, aligned with the Global strategy to support scale partner led demand generation strategy
- Develop for EMEA technology alliance marketing programs for AWS, Azure, Databricks, and Snowflake partnerships align with Global strategy
- Work directly with Field Partner Marketing Managers to ensure Partner marketing programs are reviewed and developed with regional requirements to support scale partner led demand gen strategies across EMEA.
- Monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
- Monitor opportunities registered by partners to measure success of partner led campaign via partner marketing programs
- Support Talend market marketing leaders to deliver local partner marketing programs including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Drive Interlock and alignment with Global Partner Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the Talend marketing priorities across EMEA and enable scaling of Global Partner marketing programs through partners
- Managing distribution of central partner marketing program budget and resources across EMEA region in collaboration with field and global partner marketing teams and in alignment with EMEA objectives
- Responsible for developing measurement and reporting of central program outputs in alignment with global and EMEA marketing goals
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in technology partner marketing, product marketing and demand generation in B2B companies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Experience in marketing roles that are customer, partner and field-facing
- 7+ years of experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Familiarity with other languages and cultures are a bonus;
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable managing multiple, time-sensitive competing priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders –Segment marketing, global marketing, and sales teams.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.