Global Alliance Director - Advisory
Greater Chicago Area, Illinois
Sales / Business Development – Alliances
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We are seeking a high energy, self motivated and hands-on advisory focused Global Alliance Director and a history of success translating technology into business outcomes. This person will be responsible for building Talend’s advisory GTM and execute programs with those on it on a global scale. KPIs defining success will include but not be limited to net new pipeline generation, bookings and degree of commitment of advisory partners. The programs – once proven - will be executed through the Regional Alliance Managers in the various theaters.
People join our teams globally to influence the way data is used in driving intelligent business decisions. They join to be part of a passionate group of highly talented people all sharing a vision of a data-connected world. For this career defining role we are looking for a professional who understands how to shape our thinking and Talend’s product portfolio to deliver business outcomes. Finally, they join because we know how to have fun!
This person will report to Head of WW Channel, have a dotted line to Head of GSI and requires close alignment with all theatre leads.
- Identify and manage a focused set of strategic advisory firms
- Help create unfair advantages Talend sales team
- Collaborate with WW Regional Channel Managers to drive, meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals in their region, increasing their share of advisory business
- Create long lasting business relationships with said partners
- Ensure Talend is part of the solution and GTM activities of the selected advisory firms
- Work cross-functionally with all levels of the Sales, Business Development, PreSales, Enablement and Marketing teams to ensure consistent branding, lead generation, communications, and opportunity identification and deal closure with these partners
- Serve as liaison and global overlay between the GSI and the overall partner organization
- Track and report KPIs on identified advisory partners
- Prior (10+ years) experience of managing GSIs and advisory in particular; preferred candidates will have working experience with Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, Bain, Capgemini, Cognizant, or the likes
- Demonstrated ability to translate technology into business value / outcome
- Willing and able to travel, as required 50%
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively at all levels of the Partner: executive, sales and technical
- Ability to work with large, multi-dimensional, complex global partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills among a variety of audiences
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Motivated, disciplined, and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Technical Bachelor degree plus MBA preferred
- Location: North America. Chicago, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Dallas preferred but not limited to
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.