Customer Success Transformation Developer
Redwood City, California /
Customer Success – Customer Success Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend Customer Success Team
As a Developer of CS Transformation, you are visionary, customer focused and outcome driven. This role is designed to drive transformational change in the Talend Customer Success organization. The role requires Talend Product expertise, vision for change, excellent organization skills, and a unique drive to enable advancement through Talend technologies. Primary project initiative involves creating tools that allow Talend customers to move their work in Talend on-premise products to Talend Cloud. As part of the Customer Success Transformation team you will be part of a team of distributed leaders and team members across Talend.
As part of this team you will:
- Build and maintain full-stack web applications and microservices
- Create and maintain technical scope documentation, work effort estimates, and
- development/deployment task breakdowns
- Build and maintain integrations to relevant 3rd party systems as needed: Web Service, Single Sign On (SSO) and/or API.
- Manage and adhere to stringent control standards and error avoidance methodologies including proper use of development and testing through SDLC, including unit testing, QA, UAT, and peer code reviews
- Engage with business and IT groups to align solution architecture with strategic business direction
- Translate requirements into technical solution diagrams, implementation roadmap, delivery approach and other artifacts
- Collaborate with cross functional project team members to understand and contribute to the technical requirements core platform and related systems.
We’re excited about you if you have
- 7+ years of broad experience with enterprise software engineering and application development; architecture and/or lead experience is preferred
- Expertise in areas of application development, cloud native development, data management space in general (data modelling, data warehouse, data lake, etc.) and in customer-facing roles
- Strong web and application design experience, hands-on knowledge of current and scripting languages, dynamic or active web content, site architecture, database management, and application performance and security optimization.
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams in remote locations (you are self-motivated)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams in remote locations
- Experience with Talend Data Integration and Big Data products. Talend Cloud experience
- Understanding of distributed computing paradigm and exposure to building highly scalable systems
- Strong verbal, presentation, written comprehension and communication skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.