Client Platform Engineer
Suresnes, France /
Information Technology, Security, and Business Transformation – IT Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
We're looking for an experienced Client Platform Engineer to manage and support our systems environments, supporting users in multiple geographical locations around EMEA and providing prompt support for a variety of end users packages, tools and technologies. You'll have a customer-first approach and enjoy working in a fast paced, and changing environment.
- Manage and administer a mixed platform system environment using Microsoft Intune for Windows and Kandji for MacOS.
- Administer software using deployment and packaging tools including Composer, Advanced Installer, DeployStudio, Munki and Chocolatey
- Partner with multiple teams to prioritize and balance work in terms of requests, engineering and operations.
- Develop custom or best practice solutions with the goal of automating processes such as new hire on/offboarding, application deployment and security patching.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Lead the diagnosis and solution to complex systemic problems.
- Setup application integrations within Okta
- Collaborate with multiple teams at Talend in order to prioritize and accomplish cross-team projects and tasks.
- BS in CS, IT or a related discipline or equivalent work experience and several years of experience working in an enterprise environment role.
- Strong ability to prioritize projects and tasks while maintaining the ability to be fluid with new tasks as they come up.
- Strong initiative to independently develop solutions and make technical recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written – with ability to communicate clearly and at the right level of detail
- Experience or exposure to some systems automation processes and an automation mindset.
- Experience with scripting in at least one language (PowerShell, Shell, Bash, Python etc.)
- Experience with Windows administration (Intune and Active Directory)
- Experience with MacOS administration (Kandji)
- Experience with Okta administration
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.