Senior Product Owner - Pipeline Designer
Suresnes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Product Owner /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend is hiring a Senior Product Owner for its Pipeline Designer team based in Nantes or Suresnes, France.
- Owner of the Product Backlog for Pipeline Designer project including the definition of priorities within the backlog.
- Actively break down of new features into user stories and do timely and qualified review of bug reports.
- Support the product management team in requirement management process for new releases by providing requirements, qualified feedback and estimations.
- Guidance for the development team in technical questions and continuous improvement of the code quality.
- Since Pipeline Designer is core to the Talend platform and affects all projects in Talend for integration, communication and expectation management is an important part of the role.
- Actively support our support and presales team with technical and usage information (e.g. via Jira, Slack etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Practical experience in Cloud (AWS or Azure) and micro services domain.
- Practical experience with User eXperience definition
- You worked as Product Owner, as a Lead Software Architect, a technical Scrum Master before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
- Knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following technologies would be a good fit: Scala, Akka, Play2, Docker, Kubernetes, IAM (Identity & Access management), Cloud Technologies, e.g. Hybrid cloud, Data security on cloud, Data ingestion etc.
- Good understanding of the typical software development life cycle and related tools like git, Junit, Jenkins and others.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment.
What we offer you:
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest cloud native approaches and technologies (K8S, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Azure to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.