Global Head of SEO
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Marketing – Web Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
At Talend we are looking for a results driven Global Head of SEO. The Global Head of SEO role will be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue from organic search for all regions. This is a high impact role that will have a key part in the transformation and success of our web properties. The position requires a strategic and global mindset to drive excellence in execution. This is a new role within the marketing organisation and is a great opportunity for someone to shape how we build our strategy and operations for SEO.
Location Flexible: Open to people based near a Talend office in USA or EMEA
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop the global strategy for SEO for all Talend web properties
- Optimisation of on-page ranking factors including keyword research, keyword optimisation, metadata optimisation and internal linking
- Improving off-site SEO through link building, content syndication and content outreach
- Monitoring website health over time and troubleshooting technical issues
- Analyze content performance to find opportunities for optimization and future content creation and strategies
- Select, manage and build relationships with any key 3rd party vendors
- Work closely with the web development team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, field marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Build a strong relationship with the sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials about digital marketing
- Be global and ensure regional websites are not just translated but are truly localised representations of our company
- Ownership of the lead, opportunity and pipeline metrics from organic search and be responsible for reporting on the key successes
- You’ve done this before – you know what good looks like and what it takes to get there
- You have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a SEO for an agency or a large organisation
- You have passion to improve user experience from search result to on page experience
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and using SEO to drive research intent and purchase intent
- You are a strategic partner and build great cross functional relationships
- You are metrics driven and ensure SEO is correctly measured to show business impact
- Location Flexible: Open to people based near a Talend office in USA or EMEA
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.