VP of Revenue Operations
Redwood City, California /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
- Provide the framework for tracking and analyzing metrics that enable the health and continuous improvement of the sales organization
- Think long term by developing and executing strategies for things such as goal structure and compensation, resource planning, territory definition, and team structure. Build and own the annual sales plan and performance to plan
- Own the areas that make the Sales organization more effective including the sales process and tech stack and working cross functionally to ensure a successful demand generation process
- You will be the key business partner to the Chief Revenue Officer and act as a sales ambassador and regularly communicates with the global finance and IT teams to ensure the sales organization is working with a world class infrastructure
- Own execution of the opportunity and pipeline management process, ensuring timely and accurate data
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes within the global sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the global sales organization’s planning efforts. Regularly runs reports and presents related data during regular reporting cycles
- Develop multi-year functional strategies based on our overall organization strategies and goals
- Continuously improve and execute a global sales process, managing the global sales operations team, acting as a trusted peer and collaborator for sales leaders, supporting the CRO with data points during the financial planning and regular reporting cycles, introducing and maintaining global standards for quota setting, roles definitions, and pipeline management
- Actively recommend new tools and processes in response to business growth, needs, and industry trends.
- Guarantee a systematic assignment of sales quotas and ensure that quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Own the order fulfillment process and drives the automation of transactional processes.
- Collaborate with Finance and Human Resources to assist with sales incentive compensation administration as needed, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Business partner to the Chief Revenue Officer. Help with policy decisions, project execution, deck creation and Exec/Board communication
- Always be able to answer the questions ' are we going to hit our goals today, are we going to hit our goals in the future
- This candidate will be data-driven, self-motivated, sales infrastructure savvy, intellectually curious, a fast learner, detail-oriented, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision
- Someone who can see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the details
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Sets goals and drives to fulfillment. Takes responsibility for actions and for outcomes
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide practical business insights from complex data sets
- Always thinks about how something can be done better, are a highly analytical problem solver, and someone who focuses on impact and action
- Deep experience implementing sales technology and methodologies
- An expert at building data models in order to build actionable insights
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Extensive experience rolling out programs and processes across a large number of people
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.