Account Executive SMB Netherlands (Dutch Speaking)
Maidenhead, United Kingdom /
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Talend wishes to appoint an experienced, professional, innovative and driven Account Executive to maximize Talend’s revenue potential by continually developing the company’s market exposure and presence in the Small Business and Mid-Market segments.
To sustain our impressive growth, we are looking for drivers, individuals who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent.
Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The ideal candidates will have a demonstrable track record of new business pipeline generation and end-to-end sales cycle management over the telephone, in the Enterprise Software industry.
- Responsible for generating incremental business in Talend’s SMB Market segment (primary quota carrying role), developing and closing business over the phone as well as on-site.
- Actively prospects within account set to discover and cultivate sales opportunities and interfaces with both internal and external stakeholders to manage end-to-end sales cycles.
- Establishes professional and consultative relationships with clients, at any level within their organisation, by developing a core understanding of the unique business drivers within their industry.
- Participates in SMB Market sales strategy. Defines and executes Territory and Prospecting plans.
- Manages sales pipeline, forecasts accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis, and uses sales tools with operational excellence (including CRM system and various prospecting tools).
- Meets or exceeds individual targets and sales activity objectives.
- At least 2 years sales experience in the Enterprise IT industry (solution sales), preferably in the software industry, with proven sales track record.
- Track record in new Business Development and Sales roles.
- Able to demonstrate solid communication and presentation skills.
- Able to take ownership for business planning in allocated territory.
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills at executive level
- Must be able to work autonomously, self-starter and team player
- Motivational and positive attitude
- Fluent English and Dutch Speaker
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.