Senior Customer Success Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Customer Success – Customer Success Managers /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
At Talend, our customers are at the heart of everything we do! We are passionate about putting customers first and making them wildly successful in their information management journey. The Customer Success Management team curates our customer’s success by working closely with them and the broader account team on their behalf.
We are looking for Customer Success Manager to ensure our Customers are getting value and renewing from Talend products and solutions. This position will cover our Indonesian market.
- Be a key part of a growing global Customer Success team managing a select list of our Strategic and Premier Customers
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) within your Customer base
- Closely work with your respective Account Executives to nurture your Customer opportunities to closure
- Be the Voice of the Customer - identifying and quantifying the key factors for Customer success and then communicating them effectively to drive the product roadmap and develop a plan to meet said criteria based on regularly cadenced communications with your Customer (QBRs, Executive Meetings, etc.)
- Be able to travel on a regular basis to meet with your Strategic Customers in person
- Develop a plan to increase the penetration at your Customers that provides for increased Talend executive visibility
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your Customers, on your team, and on the company.
- Experience working with a technical Customer base and understand corporate IT projects and processes.
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
How you will be measured:
- Develop and own the Talend Success Plan for deployment at your strategic customers
- Ensure that customers are strong advocates of Talend by participating in the Talend Customer Advisory Board and providing excellent references both within and outside of their company
- Manage a group of premier and strategic customers to a gross revenue retention rate and a net renewal rate
- Meet onsite with strategic customers and facilitate executive meetings
- Proactively communicate and manage Customer Health Scores and risks through the proper Talend channels.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
We are seeking someone with:
- 6-8 years of experience working in customer-facing roles
- Bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles with proven success record as Technology Advisory, Pre-sales, consulting Architect, product or technical account manager.
- Account Management experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Proven track record meeting set expectations.
- Team player with consistent success in cross-functional organizational structures
- Strategic thinker who is capable of blending technology and business strategy to develop customer account success plans, become our customers’ Trusted Advisor
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives in Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Support, and Finance.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growing dynamic company.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Understanding of the data and application integration markets, current market trends and industry players.
- Understanding of complex Enterprise company IT departments and their project, program management practices
- Technology practitioner in Solutioning, Architecture and Design experience (pre/post-Sales) for enterprise level Data and Analytics ecosystem.
- Subject matter expert on Data Integration, ETL/ELT Architecture and deep understanding of system and application integration, Data Warehouse and Data Modeling concepts.
- Familiarity and/or knowledge of Talend products a plus
- Recent technology experience with 2 or more of the following skills:
- Cloud Computing Ecosystems AWS, Azure, Google
- Big Data (Hadoop distributions and key technologies)
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Data Governance
- Data Quality (DQ)
- Data Integration (ETL)
- Data Warehouse/BI
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Enterprise Service Bus (SOA/ESB)
This role will be expecting the successful candidate to be available for up to 50% travel to customers and client site (during usual circumstances)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.