Director, Worldwide Partner and Alliance Marketing
Redwood City, CA
Marketing – Field Marketing / Demand Generation
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We’re looking for a high-energy, data-driven, and strategic, Director of WW Partner and Alliance Marketing to join our Marketing team.
As Director of WW Partner and Alliances Marketing, you will drive the development and execution of Partner Marketing and Alliance plans, working close with Field Marketing leaders, Sales and Product Teams. You will create marketing strategies to increase revenue and market share through the partner and alliance activities. You will direct the execution of enablement and co-marketing strategies through traditional channel and alliances. You will lead the team to build the relevant assets and global programs supported with compelling corporate messaging and enablement tools. In partnership with the Sales organization, you’ll guide marketing teams in the creation of comprehensive lead generation programs. You will also guide the development, strategic direction and execution of Partner conferences. This is a role for a passionate leader with loves technology and partner / alliance marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop and manage go-to-market plans for our Cloud and Big Data Partners and key strategic alliance partners.
- Maximize pipeline generation opportunities using a mix of digital and event marketing programs.
- Develop quarterly geo/country marketing plans, in partnership, with the Field Marketing leaders
- Manage the marketing and channel MDF budgets
- Develop and support partner and alliance metric collection, analysis, KPIs to measure effectiveness of partners and impact of programs and ROI of channel marketing strategy, initiatives and programs
- Drive change, leverage best practices and champion partners to create scalable partner centric marketing programs and materials to other internal stakeholders
- Be a leader who makes demand generation and sell-to successful for all partner types.
- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with our partners to ensure integrated, consistent and powerful alignment in all endeavors.
- Manage content/sponsorships and execution of our Partner conferences
- Extensive relevant partner and alliance marketing experience, global preferred
- Strong team leadership expertise – guiding, developing, measuring and coaching others to highly successful performance, individually and as a team.
- Knowledge of channel partners and their business models
- Understanding of channel marketing programs and how to execute them with partners to build pipeline
- Excellent budget management and project tracking
- Thrives in fast-paced, changing environments with the ability to drive progress and change
- Flexibility and a proven ability to work successfully in cross-functional environments to achieve results
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required
- Experience with high tech companies; SaaS background is a plus
- 30% travel potential
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.