Business Intelligence Analyst - Customer Success
Customer Success – Customer Success Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
About this opportunity
You will be joining a newly-formed Enterprise Analytics team. While primarily supporting the Customer Success (including Professional Services & Customer Support) function, you will also be partnering with team members from Marketing, Sales, and Product teams, in order meet their reporting and advanced analytics objectives. You will be responsible for providing insights, information, and analysis of customers and the effectiveness of CS operations including predicting churn and risk factors. This unique opportunity offers the chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new team and to own the CS business intelligence analytics roadmap. This position will report directly to our Director, Enterprise Analytics and sit full-time in our Boston office.
What You’ll Be Working On
· Develop insightful and interactive business intelligence reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, ad-hoc queries), dashboards, and scorecards
· Partner with executives or VPs across the organization to identify important emerging trends that impact corporate strategy
Providing insights and recommendations for process improvements within customer success section of the buyer’s cycle based upon finding from data analyses
· Using your business partnership skills to communicate to internal customers, with a bias towards strategic thinking and conceptual understanding
· Write SQL statements and perform database queries and data profiling (OLAP cubes, slice & dice, drilling)
· Work with IT to clean and transform data in DWH as required to deliver actionable information
· Bring in best practices related to Tableau business intelligence and DWH, and assess compliance with best practices and established standards
· Highly-motivated individual who is entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, innovative, results-driven, a team player, and passionate about BI
· Data-driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills
· 3-5+ years of work experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Customer Success, Professional Services, or Operations
· Understanding of the Customer Success, Product Support, and/or Professional Services industry, business practices, and key performance indicators
· Expertise in BI (2+ years of experience in Tableau strongly preferred)
· Advanced SQL skills and experience writing complex queries
· Advanced data visualization skills, show the ability to tell stories and make dashboards actionable
· Able to effectively lead and manage multiple processes in a fast-paced environment
· Significant experience working directly with executives and business leaders to solve complex, ambiguous problems
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a relevant field; a MBA is a plus
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.