Customer Insight Manager
Atlanta, Georgia /
Customer Success – Customer Success Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Talend Customer Success Team
Your role at Talend: As a Customer Insight Manager, you are visionary, customer focused and outcome driven. This role is designed to drive transformational change in the Talend Customer Success organization and is an opportunity to support an exceptional, engagement experience that maximizes value for Talend customers post-sale. The role requires deep understanding of data-driven customer engagement. You will contribute to an initiative where we deliver the value and information customers need when they need it to support not only driving engagement and adoption but also renewals growth targets. You will be deep in the data, monitoring and fine tuning to support programs along the way.
What you will be doing:
- Support transformational change in how we engage with Talend install base customers
- Leverage data and analytics to support and drive Talend’s digital customer success programs
- Champion data driven, behavior-based understanding of Talend install base customers
- Define post sale customer lifecycle journeys and growth paths
- Understanding of Talend products and its adoption/expansion within install base customers
- Develop and report on key business initiatives results that are based that optimize program execution and business results
- Ability to work with Sales Operations to develop reporting and dashboards
- Accountability for adoption and renewal rate improvement goals
- Test, measure, and improve programs and tactics
What we are hoping to see:
- Ability to own project execution and timelines to completion
- Experience in SaaS customer success business and operations environment
- Three years of experience in SaaS, building behavior based, data-driven initiatives
- Strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision
- Expertise with Salesforce and Gainsight platforms
- Demonstrated ability to drive data driven, digital engagement strategies
- Experience with sophisticated analysis and post sales outreach planning
- Knowledge of SaaS data integration market
- Ability to adapt quickly, work cross-functionally and manage multiple requests
- Strong communication and presentation skills
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.