Office Manager - Philadelphia
People – HR Business Partners
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Talend is hiring an Office Manager to support our office needs and to help keep our employees happy! The ideal candidate has lots of energy, a creative streak, is highly organized, strives for excellence and loves to have fun! In this position, you’ll truly have an opportunity to have a voice and impact the way our office efficiently runs, as well as work with top-notch coworkers and executives in a high-growth technology company
This position will sit in and primarily support our Philadelphia office, but will also be helping to remotely manage our small, but growing offices in both Atlanta and Boston.
What You'll Be Working On
- Working closely with all office employees – you love being the go-to person in the office
- “Problem solving” is your middle name!
- Help coordinate group meeting and company events, such as conference rooms & food
- Send mail, UPS, or FedEx as need; and, receive all mail and packages and distribute appropriately
- Be the voice and face of Talend by answering our main phone line and greeting all visitors and guests warmly
- Order office supplies and ensure office equipment if properly running
- Order our weekly catered offices lunches and stock kitchen snacks, drinks, and supplies
- Work with office vendors and research new vendors
- Help create and define the culture you want to work in!
A Little About You
- Fun-loving attitude, coupled with a commitment to excellence in all that you do
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational abilities
- Holds confidentiality in high regard
- Is able to complete tasks in a timely manner and with a strong attention to detail
- Authentic, warm, savvy, communicative, and open personality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant office manager or admin experience
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.