Sales Commissions Analyst
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Finance, Accounting, & Legal – Finance / FP&A
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Due to our explosive growth, Talend is hiring a Sales Commissions Analyst to help manage our sales commission processes and provide world class support to our Sales, Services and Customer organizations.
In this role, you’ll be working shoulder-to-shoulder on a team that reports directly to our Corporate Financial Controller and works very closely with worldwide Sales leadership. This position is a great opportunity to learn, grow your career, and make an immediate impact at Talend. You will join a team that is highly visible and critical to supporting continued growth in one of the Global’s fastest growing public big data integration/cloud companies.
Who are you?
- 1 -3 years of incentive compensation calculation, preferably in a SaaS high-tech environment
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance, or other business-related field
- Experience configuring, testing, and working in Xactly is desired experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday is desired
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Willingness and Desire to learn as well as Comfortable asking a lot of questions, and demonstrating the ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoy problem-solving, and committed to process improvement
- Superior communication skills – we are a truly global organization with a sales presence in over 15 countries
What You'll Be Working On:
- Work cross-functionally with HR business partners, as well as Sales, Sales Operations, Payroll, and other Accouting teams on all aspects of the Sales Compensation plan administration and reporting
- Work closely with FP&A on commission expense forecasting quarterly and annually
- Help drive Annual and Bi-Annual Compensation planning process. We are extremely data driven so this will involve deep analytics and scenario planning
- Manage the new-hire and on-going plan-changes for sales commission plan creation and distribution
- Manage SPIFFs or other sales compensation elements
- Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales teams
- Work cross-functionally to validate records, provide valuable reports and insight.
- Support automation of commissions calculation/reporting adding new plans to Xactly tool
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.