Senior Front End Developer Data Inventory
Nantes, France /
Engineering / R&D – Development /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Key responsibilities :
· Technical conception and implementation of front-end product features
· Common / shared ReactJS component development
· Maintenance of existing product components
· Providing suitable solutions for complex problems and provide potential options to the product owner on selected technical topics.
· Apply and promote good development practices among the team and participate in front-end code reviews to provided qualified feedback to other team members.
Skills and experience :
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Good understanding of the HTTP Protocol and RESTful Services
Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JSON and XML
Experience to work in an agile development team / agile process.
Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work within a distributed international team environment.
Optional, but desirable :
Experience with Java development (Backend / Fullstack) will be a plus but is not required
Experience with Linux (Developer Level)
Experience with cloud technologies (like AWS, Microsoft Azure or others)
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.