Talend Curriculum Developer / Technologies Specialist
Atlanta, Georgia /
Customer Success – Technical Enablement /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Are you interested in sharing your cloud and data management expertise and your passion for technologies with other enthusiasts?
The Talend Academy and Certification team is looking for experts with a desire to build engaging technical training on Talend Cloud and on-premises products (Technical Curriculum Developers).
Talend is a fast-growing company and our customers and partners are rapidly adopting Talend products. They need to become proficient on our tools in a very short time. They need both training to help build their technical skills, and certification to assess their proficiency.
The Talend Academy team is developing:
- Highly technical instructor-led courses (ILT) with hands-on exercises on virtual machines
- E-learning courses and use cases that can be accessed on demand
- Self-paced modules to train customers on our latest innovations
In this role, you will have the opportunity to play and learn before developing training material!
Our Technical Curriculum Developers must have excellent English writing skills, solid technical background, and the ability to articulate deeply technical content. Additionally, our ideal candidates will have technical training experience, and a passion for learning in a fast-paced environment.
What’s cool about this job:
- Play! Dive into Talend solutions, covering domains such as cloud technologies, Big Data, data integration, application integration, Data Catalog, and more.
- Teamwork! Collaborate with R&D, product management, and professional services to understand training needs and build appealing and technically accurate training material.
- Impact! Be a key player in how Talend trains customers, partners, and employees on products, and influence Talend corporate success.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in a software or IT services company
- 5+ years of experience in technical enablement: training, consulting, support, or engineering
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt to innovative technologies and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidates would have:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a technical domain: Big Data, cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), serverless Big Data (Qubole, Databricks), data management, BI, or API management
- Experience in creating video training content
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 3rd Time in a Row Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- "Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.