Senior Manager Microsoft Alliance - REMOTE
Seattle, Washington /
Sales / Business Development – Alliances /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Will consider remote candidates in North America
The Talend Senior Manager of Technology Alliances will be responsible for managing and growing our global partnership with Microsoft. The successful candidate will possess strong technical and sales skills. They will be creative and curious by nature and be able to demonstrate innovative thinking and execution.
* Expand, develop and build the existing partnership with Microsoft.
* Increase field level engagement and marketplace revenue.
* Developing unique joint value propositions that involve our respective products
* Building and driving a business case for developing additional product integrations with Microsoft cloud services
* Increase transaction through Azure Marketplace
· Create a monetization program for Azure marketplace that drives incremental business to Talend
· Work on an amplification program that helps Talend increase reach and mindshare
* Align with Talend Channel, VAR and GSI teams to document and take to market joint use cases that drive Talend Cloud on Azure revenue and customer adds.
- Develop and deliver on a comprehensive business plan for growing Talend’s Microsoft Azure strategy, and Go-To-Market plans that drive revenue for Talend.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, senior management, product marketing, engineering, corporate sales, and partner marketing.
- Develop and manage relationships with Microsoft across functional areas including sales, product/services, marketing, and business development.
- Be the subject matter expert and engage on large co sell opportunities with Talend and Microsoft sellers.
- Evangelize Talend Products and solutions and educate the services, sales, marketing and technical field teams of assigned partners
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption and integration of Talend products
- Lead and facilitate executive QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement
- Must be able to rally internal cross-functional resources and executive support to enable partner success
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ year of business development, enterprise sales or pre-sales, product management, and /or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working for or with Microsoft
- Experience working with Cloudera combined with Microsoft experience is preferred.
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objective and the ability to generate new business through ISV partners
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Must be comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from sales to senior executives
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals
- Ability to lead teams and projects through influence rather than direction
- Stand out communication skills and high energy level
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, data management, big data, and cloud software business
- Ability to travel up to 30%, including internationally
- Preferably located in Seattle
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.