Sales Development Representative - Suresnes, France
Sales / Business Development – Corporate Sales / Inside Sales
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for technology and is hungry for the opportunity to demonstrate how you can transfer your current sales experience into an ever-changing technology company that is a leader in its field – comprehensive training will be provided, all we are looking for is a tenacious individual, with some experience targeting enterprise accounts, prospecting and following up on marketing leads.
Sales Development Representatives find prospects and engage them efficiently before passing them on to Senior Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – feeding pipeline and moving prospects from stage 1 to stage 2.
The SDR role is a great way to position yourself on a career growth path, with a real opportunity to progress within Talend through to future opportunities, through either Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success or Professional Services
What we expect from you?
- Affinity for Application Software and knowledge of the IT Industry
- Be able to make at least 60/70 outbound calls per day with a mix of cold and warm leads
- Work with designated strategic Account Managers to identify and prioritise key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on lead produced from regular Marketing campaigns.
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information
- Ability to communicate at a senior level up to C level
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- You will need to be very resilient and tenacious
- 1 -3 years minimum experience in sales or client success in a software/tech company
- Fluent French & English
- Ideally an understanding of B2B software sales, open source software, and ideally the SaaS Sales but not essential
- Experience in following up both cold and warm leads
- Have experience communicating with Senior Executives
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.