Escalation Support Engineer
Stitch – Stitch Support
Who We Are
Stitch is a cloud data ingestion platform. We integrate with more than 90 applications – including Salesforce, MySQL, Facebook Ads, and many more – to enable analytics, business intelligence, and data science. We power data infrastructure for thousands of businesses.
Stitch offers the agility of a small team along with the resources of a large organization. We're a part of Talend, a rapidly growing leader in cloud, data, and application integration with offices on four continents.
As an Escalation Support Engineer that’s part of Talend’s escalation team, you will communicate with customers from around the globe to resolve issues escalated from our support team.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, working effectively with customers or internal teams
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Manage critical customer issues and solve complex technical challenges
- Have a strong background in trace analysis, debugging, object-oriented programming languages, and troubleshooting
- Maintain strong knowledge of released products and help drive conversations for product improvement
- Share knowledge with other escalation and support engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently
- Interface with Customer Success surrounding critical issues for clients
- Earn certifications on Talend products (Primarily Stitch Data Loader, but potentially including Data Integration, Big - Data, Cloud Integration, Data Quality and Data Mapper)
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of customer service or support experience, accurate and logical problem-solving techniques, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment under pressure
- Understanding of client/server architecture, networking, and Internet technology fundamentals
- Experience with or good knowledge of ETL, RDBMS database, NoSQL database, and Graph database
- Experience with or good knowledge of REST APIs for SaaS services
- Experience with or good knowledge of cloud data warehouses such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, and Azure Synapse
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language is required. Python or Java experience is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Linux (including the command line) and Windows are required. Mac experience is a plus
- Experience using commercial or open source versions of Talend products (Stitch Data Loader, Data Integration, Data - Quality, Enterprise Service Bus, Master Data Management) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred
What we offer you
At Stitch, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies
Work in a modern office in the heart of Center City
Enjoy regular team events and company celebrations
We offer everyone on our team:
Competitive compensation, which includes salary, stock options, and a bonus program
Medical (PPO or HSA), dental, and vision coverage
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical, dependent care, and transit
Flexibility for time off and remote work. We also offer paid leave for all new parents.
A fully stocked kitchen and weekly catered lunches
All the tools needed to be successful and a cozy office environment to thrive in
As a global employer, at Talend & Stitch, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.