Sr. Diversity Program Manager
Redwood City, California /
People – HR Business Partners /
WHO WE ARE:
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
As our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) Program Manager, you will you will play a critical role in developing, scaling, and managing initiatives that support our DEIB strategy. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders, engage external partners, and leverage best practices in order to find, grow, and develop diverse talent and nurture a culture of belonging. We are seeking individuals who are team-oriented and collaborative with strong project management experience and a passion for creating compelling DEIB experiences. Key to this role is the ability to move fast, be responsive, navigate ambiguity, and make an impact.
- Co-create, communicate and evangelize Talend’s DEIB strategy and identify/create/implement policies, programs and initiatives that support inclusion and lead to an increased sense of belonging for all team members
- Co-create, drive and execute Talend’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)’s programs and initiatives, providing program management support and ensuring alignment with our overall mission
- Develop and manage the ERG Leadership Development Program , including training new ERG leaders within the organization and ensuring alignment and integration of ERG strategic plans, budgets, and programming
- Proactively initiate internal communications to stakeholders on program achievements, progress of ERG initiatives, engagement trends/results and upcoming milestones across various levels of the company
- Develop and apply effective benchmarks and metrics for measuring DEIB program impact and improve our responses, including retention, engagement, development and promotion of diverse talent
- Support establishment and maintenance of a centralized repository of DEIB tools, resources and event calendar
- Establish project plans, deliverables and timelines for execution of DEIB activities and events
- Coordinate and manage representation at external diversity conferences and events
We would be excited about you if you had......
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience (examples: D&I, HR, TA, L&D)
- Clear passion for and demonstrated awareness and understanding of multiple facets of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Experience driving and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment
- Creativity and strong communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking)
- Discernment and empathy for internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete requirements
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic cross-cultural environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from global context
- Strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams, driving the right work while not being afraid to say “no”
- Strong interest in and willingness to learn and stay current with latest DEIB trends
- Ability to work both independently and as a strong, supportive team member
- Adept at using storytelling with data to drive change
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- SVP of Products named a Top 25 Software Product Executives of 2020 by The Software Report
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Equity consideration for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) for full-time employees
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.