Senior Solution (Sales) Engineer
Bangkok, Thailand /
Sales / Business Development – Sales Engineering /
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
Senior Solution Engineer (Sales Engineer)
We are hiring Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales Engineers) to continue to build a proactive, customer-facing organization that ensures customers are getting value from Talend’s products and solutions.
Our portfolio of products has expanded from purely Data Integration to include Data Quality (DQ), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Big Data, Cloud & Governance. The main responsibilities are to secure the “technical win” in growing our customer’s community and contribute to the enablement of our prospects during their selection process.
Key job functions include:
Identifying business issues and relating them to Talend capabilities
Articulating Talend’s value proposition and differentiation at all levels within Enterprise Accounts
Engaging in and responding to RFI/RFP procurement processes
Building and delivering comprehensive customized demonstrations
Working within the sales team to own technical relationships with prospects from developer to CIO
· Significant and current experience of two or more of the following disciplines:
· Data Integration: experienced in building Enterprise Data Warehouses and integrating multiple applications/systems in a heterogeneous environment.
· Big Data: good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, MapReduce, Spark, etc.).
· Cloud: good understanding of Cloud landscape (AWS, Azure, Google etc) and Cloud applications concepts (multi tenancy, elasticity, scalability, etc).
· Governance: exposure to Data Quality, Master Data Management or Metadata Management projects and solutions.
· Exposure to one or several programming languages (Java, Python, Scala, etc.), SQL, Relational databases is highly appreciated.
Passionate about technology
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Capacity to diagnose and solve a problem in a limited time frame
Demonstrate the ability to manage a high number of concurrent, active prospects
A minimum of 6+ years of experience in data and analytics industry is required
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.