Sales / Business Development – Subscription Management
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, enables every company to find clarity amidst the chaos.
Talend is the only company to bring together in a single platform all the necessary capabilities that ensure enterprise data is complete, clean, compliant, and readily available to everyone who needs it throughout the organization. With Talend, organizations are able to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations.
From Domino’s to L’Oréal, over 4,250 organizations across the globe rely on Talend to deliver exceptional customer experiences, make smarter decisions in the moment, drive innovation, and improve operations. Talend has been recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry publications including Forbes, InfoWorld and SD Times.
Talend is Nasdaq listed (TLND) and headquartered in Redwood City, California.
We have established a Customer Success function consisting of Professional Services Consultants, Support Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Architects, and a Technical Enablement Team with a passion for creating successful, loyal customers.
We’re looking for a Subscription Manager to ensure our Customers are getting value and renewing from Talend products and solutions.
- Be a key part of a growing global Customer Success team managing renewal quota.
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for growth (via upsells and cross-sells) within your Customer base
- Closely work with your respective Account Executives to nurture your Customer opportunities to closure in quarter.
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your Customers, on your team, and on the company.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account.
- Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts and educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements on demand for new customers, and also for renewals in quarter
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
- Accurately forecast renewals in salesforce.com
- Identify risk early and manage internal resources to address customer issues and ensure a full renewal.
- How you will be measured:
- Retaining and growing revenue within the existing Customer base
- Increasing Executive visibility into your Customer base
- Increasing Customer health scores
- Creating Talend advocates in your Customer base
- 4+ years current experience in a Customer facing sales based role
- Experience developing Customer relationships in a renewals team, as an account manager, inside sales, Customer Success Management, renewal sales, or direct response role in the past
- You have either direct experience or experience working with customers using modern Cloud, Big Data, MDM or Data Integration technologies.
- Experience selling SaaS subscription revenue model
- Track record of consistently exceeding renewal and NPS targets
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior and revenue
- Sales experience with a quota. Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
- Intellectual curiosity
- Sense of humor
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.